I All-Russia Forum for Foreign Language Teachers “Foreign Languages to a New Generation of Professionals”
Ministry of Science and Higher Education
Volga State University of Technology
Center for Humanities
Department of Foreign Languages and Linguistics
Linguistic Proficiency Development Center «ORBIS»
welcomes you to participate in the I All-Russia Forum for Foreign Language Teachers. The theme of the forum is “Foreign Languages to a New Generation of Professionals” (http://conf.volgatech.net/rus/event/5167/).
The forum will take place 20-21 June, 2019 at the Volga State University of Technology (Russia, Mari El, Yoshkar-Ola, Lenin Sq. 3, Department of Foreign Languages and Linguistics).
The purpose of the forum is to address critical foreign language teaching issues in the field of higher and secondary education and to develop foreign language teachers’ professional competences and facilitate their interaction by providing a platform for discussion, study and dissemination of innovative pedagogical experience. The forum also aims to introduce new technologies and methods of ongoing linguistic education.
In the framework of the forum, we plan to organize presentations of monographs and manuals, exchange information on teachers’ professional development and self-development, and share good practices in the field of foreign language teaching, English Language Teaching (ELT), Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL), etc.
The conference addresses the following key sub-themes:
· Foreign Language Acquisition to Develop Competitive Capacity of a Modern Specialist
· Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
· Academic Mobility and Agility and Grant Activity
· The Importance of Foreign Languages in Effective Youth Socializing
· Current Trends of Extracurricular and Autonomous Activity in Foreign Languages
· Effective Strategies for Online Communication
· Modern System of Extra Linguistic Education
· Providing Equal Terms for Extra Linguistic Education
The major formats of forum participation:
· Round-table discussions
· Scientific research school for MA students
· Paper publication in the conference proceedings
We look forward to meeting you all in Yoshkar-Ola, Mari El, Russia
Deadlines: Registration of participants: 10.01.2019– 01.06.2019
Conference Registration Fee is
· 800 rub for 1 participant;
· 400 rub for Master’s and PhD students, as well as for the speakers.
· 150 rub for 1 page of theses / paper;
· 100 rub for 1 page of theses / paper for Master’s and PhD students, as well as for the speakers.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Olga Permiakova